- This event has passed.
Local and Regional Food Systems Response to COVID Webinar: Innovations in State Policy and Implications for Local and Regional Food Sectors
January 25, 2021 @ 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
This program is part of a webinar series created by the “Local Food Systems Response to Covid: Building Better Beyond” resource hub.
Register for this webinar and learn more about the series HERE.
The Goals of the Hub/Project are
- Foster cross sector learning and collaboration across Local and Regional Food Systems (LRFS) sectors.
- Capture emergent strategies and innovations addressing COVID-19 shocks from LRFS stakeholders and translate those insights into readily accessible resources and educational materials.
- Assess short, mid, and/or long-term economic impacts and shifts in consumer purchasing patterns, knowledge, or other perceptions relative to LRFS as motivated by the COVID-19 crisis.
- Investigate systematic or structural shifts within LRFS resulting from COVID-19 disruptions, and leverage research insights to support their long-term success and resilience in a post-COVID-19 world.
- Empower and strengthen the visibility of Community of Practice Coordinating Organizations (COPCOs) as technical assistance providers to their sector.
- Increase communications and interactions between on-the-ground practitioners and AMS staff when providing technical assistance to practitioners.