- This event has passed.
Joint CARET/AHS Meeting
February 26, 2021 @ 8:00 am – March 4, 2021 @ 5:00 pm
Information obtained through the Association of Public and Land Grant Universities
The theme for the 2021 Joint CARET/AHS Virtual Meeting is Land-Grant Universities: Leading and Partnering with Solutions for Life’s Challenges for America. The event will take place on February 26 – March 4, 2021.
The agenda for the can be found within this article and looks to be very exciting. It will include:
- orientation for new CARET delegates
- overview and discussion of exemplary efforts during the pandemic in the areas of research, Extension, teaching, and international programs
- presentation from Dr. Carrie L. Castille, the new NIFA Director
- outline of the Fiscal Year 2022 budget recommendations of the Board on Agriculture Assembly
- update on the ongoing revision of CARET’s Strategic Plan
- presentations from the winners of the 2020 Food and Agricultural Sciences Excellence in College and University Teaching awards
- panel on addressing mental health and the Extension Task Force on Health
- honoring two individuals — Susan M. Crowell and former U. S. Senator Pat Roberts — with the newly-created Meritorious Service to CARET Award
Registration information will be sent out later this week